Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vintage Kissed Tea Party


"Photobucket"
Print can be found here
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sweet baby Lyla Rose turned 1 this month! I made the Lucia Bella pants, the apron, and her headband. Katie with Peekaboo Photos outdid herself with this creative, vintage shoot. I wish I could have seen everything in person. I just love it all! You can find links to everything on her blog.

On a second note, I just LOVE the quote in the first photo. It is something that has been on my mind lately. I am usually always going a mile a minute with deadlines left and right but since we went on vacation I find it so hard to put my girls down. Ava will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. Addy is only 2 1/2 (my ultimate favorite age) ONCE. I am in awe of how lucky of a gal I am to have these girls. It is funny how the more I savor moments with my family the more I am inspired to create and it feels less like work and more like what I absolutely love to do.


4 comments:

Niina said...

I just can´t stop looking at those photos :)The outfit you made for Lyla Rose is outstanding, SOOO gorgeous.

Shannon said...

oh how I love these photos!!!! And your work...I wished we lived close to each other b/c I think you and I would just get along phenomenally! xoxox Shannon @ Pipsqueak Couture

Unknown said...

This is the sweetest outfit ever. I love how you created those pants. What beautiful ideas.
Karen

Anonymous said...

She is too gorgeous love everything she is wearing wow amazing pics :))