Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Helmuth Photography Vintage, Beach Session

Jennie with Helmuth Photography sent these over to my inbox yesterday and I about fell out of my chair! She had a gal make these accessories for her girls for her beach vacation photos using my Starlet pattern. I love how the gal layered three Starlets together in the second photo and the mix of tulle in the first one. I am in love with these lace, vintage dresses too. Aren't her girls so lovely?

I know I don't have the Starlet for sale individually yet on the sidebar for instant download, but it is coming later today!


I know my blog has been going through an identity crisis lately. If you have visited in the past week, you probably saw a different background or banner almost daily. I decided to find something more permanent yesterday and really couldn't find a graphic artist with the vintage style that I was wanting, so I just made my banner myself in Photoshop last night. I am very new to PS, so be easy on me! It was my first creation! I am hooked though, and think this is going to become a new hobby! Please pardon the mess on the rest of the blog. I am a DIY'er, so I am slowly trying to learn how to put the pieces of this blog puzzle together so it looks nice and organized.

7 comments:

melifaif said...

SO fabulous. I love it!!!! Very vintage. Sweet sweet girls...and I like the blog look. You are good to go my friend.

Cameron said...

Those pics are gorgeous!

I know what you mean about the look of blogs...I'm still searching for my identity :) Yours looks great!

Snazziedrawers said...

Thanks mel and Cameron. It is very much still a work in progress. Wishing I knew how to make a drop down menu at the top of the blog. Off to google a how to tutorial for that.

Jana Hamarova said...

Gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

Your blog is always enchanting, and your models are the most beautiful ever, as are your creations! LOVE!

amandanbo said...

you have done a fabulous job, i adore your banner! so pretty! thank you so much for the sweet blog comment! they always make my day!

Natalie and Nathan said...

Just found your website, and love the headbands/flowers. And the girls are beautiful. Thank you!