Sunday, May 16, 2010

A teaspoon of Inspiration




"What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now"

~Author Unknown

Inspirational quote of the day.
I adore this small sentence. My life could not be more evidence of the truth that lies within these quotations. Even my mistakes, setbacks, hard times have all come together to put me exactly where I am at this very moment. I honestly believe everyone can make something new of their life regardless of your current minor or major setbacks. I have learned the major setbacks are especially the most motivating factors in CHANGE. Desire to love your life. Tomorrow this could all be over. What would you do today if it truly was your last? I ask myself this daily.


I wanted to share some really beautiful creations from customers who have reached out and shared these with me.

The first few photos are from Beth with Her Royal Fatness on Etsy. Check her shop out here.
She created the zipper flower using the Starlet hand stitch method but instead using hot glue.

The last photo of the bib necklace that is modeled on Erin with Erinshautetots on Etsy was taken as she was all dolled up and gorgeous for a gala with that special stud in her life, her hubby. See her blog post here for more photos.This is her blog.

No comments: