Thursday, May 27, 2010

Boutique Children's Sewing Pattern No Hem Option Added to Ooh La La Pattern!




































































Opening my email to find photos as beautiful as these in my inbox from Kate Moss is better than any present I can think of!
If you have already purchased the skirt in the past and would like the new one, just shoot me an email at Joyestallard@gmail.com and I will send it over for free!

I will tell you it is a flower and my new favorite flower of all time for sure. It is so versatile and can be made out of any fabric and really still looks fabulous. I feel so green using up so many of my beautiful scraps and vintage finds. I love the upcycling possibilities with this new pattern. I am thinking it has a thousand purposes!
Can't wait to release it!
You will be the first to know!

:)
Off to enjoy an amazingly clean house! In-laws coming for Memorial Day so the timing on that couldn't be better!

No comments: