Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fabulous customer PHOTOS!





I just have to say that I really don't think my customers can grasp how much I appreciate their support in words of kindness, emailing me photos, and making www.snazziedrawers.etsy.com the success that it is. I am overwhelmed with appreciation for each person that has supported me in anyway. I don't take this for granted even for a minute. I feel like each customer enables me to hug my children any time of day I want to because I am at home with them, grap a book at 10am and sit and read to them because I am not off working at a real job and allows me to live my dream of designing every single day!

I truly mean it when I say you WILL NEVER, NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!

I just wanted to share a few photos of some fabulous gals that have mastered the Starlet flowers. Keep in mind all of you out there that if at first you don't succeed try again on the Starlet because the third time is the charm with this one.

















The first two photos are from the sweetest gal ever, Miss Beth with Her Royal Fatness. She made these using the hand stitch method on the Starlet. If you would like to purchase her fabulous flowers, check out her etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HerRoyalFatness

The beautiful pink flower is from the kindest gal, Miss Stacey. She actually makes her flowers putting them in an embroidery hoop! Loooooove that idea!

No comments: