Monday, March 8, 2010

I typed this with ten fingers....










I needed to mail off a special delivery to a very special gal, Kate Moss with Peekaboo Photography.





I had already made up this huge Starlet La Fleur and had some of this ruffled fabric left over in my stash from a project so I whipped up this little packaging to mail off to Kate. I really love using these for package ties! I have made so many Starlets and can't seem to stop so I have a huge stash which will be great every time I need to wrap up a gift.


This little key tag came with a bundle from the above Etsy shop. Super sweet gal!

I am finishing up on a certain pattern, which I have worked on nonstop for 7 days. I miss my baby girls who have been gone since Saturday. They are at Grammy's house and I am going to pick them up this afternoon. I was laughing at all of my photos as I was editing my new pattern, because Addi, my 15 month old, is in a lot of the photos as I am working right at my knees.


Also check out the giveaway going on right now on my new friend Katherine's blog,

http://sevidesigns.com/. You have three chances to win two patterns of your choice from Snazziedrawers!!!!



Off to the finish line! Tim will do the final editing tonight so expect to see a new pattern up tomorrow!

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Hi! Saw your entry at ruffles and stuff and I just wanted to say how much I adore your ruffly stuff :)

Snazziedrawers said...

Thank you Krissy! I looove her contest she has going on. Can you believe that capelet? Gorgeous entries and I am flattered to be on her post!

Unknown said...

I love your package, all I can say is GORGEOUS!

~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com

jammertail designs said...

Hi Joy, Thank you for your mention here to my shop :) Can you tell me which of your patterns is the one you put a link on to with "alittlescrappy" I still want to put a blurp on my blog too! :)
Sally
http://alittlescrappy.etsy.com and blog http://jammertaildesigns.blogspot.com

Snazziedrawers said...

Sally,
It is the Lyla Rose pattern!
thanks so much!
xoox
joy