Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to make a Pettiromper: Addison Petti Romper PDF Pattern Release!

I am excited to release the Addison Petti Romper PDF Pattern in sizes newborn, 6-12m, 12-24 m, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5, and 6!

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

$9.50


The possibilities are endless for shower gifts and for all the little girls you know this summer! These are comfy enough for play, yet cute enough for special portraits. They are made using a comfy knit body. If you don't like sewing with knit or haven't ever done it, I urge you to give it a try with my pattern because I put tons of tips for sewing knits with a regular machine (NO FANCY SERGER REQUIRED) and the pattern is written for a beginner. I tell you what type of needle to use, my favorite place to shop for striped knits online, what type of thread to purchase, and walk you through every single step to ensure you are able to create a romper you are pleased with. Feel free to make and sell them too as long as you place a link to my website where the pattern came from in your sales listing!




Addison Petti Romper PDF Pattern

6 comments:

Theresa C. Eldridge said...

Cute, adorable, gorgeous...absolutely love it!!! And your little one is so beautiful as well!!!! Everyone should buy this from you Joy!

April said...

cant wait to make this one!

Courtney said...

I want this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I want the exact one your daughter is wearing. LOVE.... Do you know anyone who bought the pattern who will make one for me ????? LOVE LOVE IT

Tracy said...

What sizes does this pattern cover?

Tracy said...

Nevermind, I found it! :)

NIina said...

The pattern is adorable!Can´t wait to make one!