Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NEW Kate Ribbon Headband Tutorial Released Today!









































I love ribbon. I have collected it for years long before I ever started sewing. I started my crafting adventures as a scrapbooker who never scrapbooked but loved paper arts and crafts and RIBBON! If you have a stash of ribbon, as I do, you will appreciate a practical and super cute purpose for putting it to fabulous use!
I wanted to create a headband that would be super cozy for even the picky headband adorners such as myself and my 4 year old who can only keep them on for a few minutes because they hurt. I love this pattern because truly I worked and worked on it until it was super comfortable for a child or mom on the go. I wore one today because I had the Texas humid "do" going on and it was the perfect solution to get the flyaways out of my face.

4 comments:

溫淑芬 said...

這樣的情感,真是值得人羨慕.................................................................

The Wilted Magnolia said...

Love it! As always. :)

taylor+sophie said...

I can't believe how adorable this headband
is! It looks so comfy I want one for myself !
I just saw your adorable ruffle onsie on facebook
and can't wait for the pattern to come out!
Keep thinking of these great patterns and I'll
keep buying them!!! Xo

陳隆 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................