Sewing machine required for the headband pattern.
You can make the headband with or without the netting.
This Kennedy Rose flower is for an intermediate seamstress. It is a little more involved than my other flower tutorials. However, I still make no assumptions and every single step includes several photos and detailed instructions.
* 20 pages of photographs and step-by-step illustrations
* Includes measurements to make 5 different sized flowers.
* Requires 1/2 yard of Satin. Recommended supplier and specific fabric requirements are included
* Includes a super fast, super easy tutorial to take the frustration out of turning fabric strips!
These would be fabulous for:
* Shoe clips!
* Headbands and fascinators
* Bridal accessories
* A satin clutch embellishment
* Embellishment on a ribbon or fabric sash for prom, bridesmaids, Bridal, or for a fancy night out
* Dress embellishment
* Pillow embellishment
* A gorgeous pin for your wool dress coat
* Christmas gift packaging
* Baby headbands or clips
* All of these things would make great stocking stuffers or small gifts for loved ones!
Thanks so much to Peekaboo Photography for these photos!